- TrueBeam High Energy Linear Accelerator Machine
- Linear Accelerator for 3D CRT & IMRT- Compact, Elekta
- Cobalt Machine, Tele-therapy-Theratron 780C, Kirloskar
- HDR Brachytherapy- Selectron, Elekta
- Treatment Planning System (3D Planning, Contouring, HDR Planning)
- Mould Room
- All types of oncology-surgery by highly qualified and experienced MCH Onco Surgeon.
- Chemotherapy by well qualified nursing staff under supervision of oncologist.
- C.T. Scan, 16 slice with laser Simulator
- Digital X-ray, 500 MA & One portable high frequency movable 150 MA X-ray unit.
- Colour Doppler Ultrasound
- Pathology equipped with Semi Auto Analyzer
- Female General Wards A.C.
- Male General Wards A.C.
- Special/Private Wards
- A.C./Non-A.C. Wards
- Cabins – Cubicle
- Day Care Unit
- Palliative Care Unit
- Physiotherapy department is well equipped with modern equipment.
- We provide round the clock A.C. & Non-A.C. Ambulance services to the patients.
- In House pharmacy: Cancer Drugs are made available to the patients up to 50% rebate on MRP and 10% rebate on general medicines.
- Meal for Patients: Morning and evening nutritious foods according to the advice of doctors is provided to all the patients.
- Dharamshala: There is a Dharamshala named “ASHARYA BHAWAN” having 50 beds dormitory and 6 private rooms for patients relative to stay on nominal charges.
- Community Kitchen: We have provided community kitchen facility to the patients and their attendants to cook their meals on very minimal charges.
- Canteen: Canteen Facility available for all the patients and their relatives, Hospital staff & visitors.
- 24 hours Power backup: The hospital is equipped with three generators to meet its demand of power.
- Post Office: Available in the premises.
- Bank: A branch of Union Bank of India is available in the premises
- ATM: ATM facility is also available in the premises.
- Medical Library
- Conference Hall
- Residential Quarters for Doctors & Staffs
The hospital is linked with Government schemes in the interest of cancer patients to provide maximum benefit as follows-
- AB-PMJAY: This hospital is empanelled with Ayushman Bharat Pradhanmantri Jan Aarogya Yojna to provide cancer treatment to the beneficiary covered by this scheme.
- Chief Minister’s Relief Fund: patients receiving help from Chief Minister Relief Fund are also treated.
- N.E. Railway Gorakhpur Zone: The hospital is empanelled with N.E. Railway, Gorakhpur to provide Cancer Treatment to their employees.